Idralia Gentle Face Exfoliator
A creamy cleanser for daily use for the face and neckline. Small, biodegradable scrub particles help remove skin impurities gently, while papaya extract and biological enzymes are purifying and antioxidant.
Instructions: apply a layer of cream after wetting the face and neckline. Rub in gently until a creamy foam develops, avoiding the area around the eyes. Remove shortly afterwards with running water or with a wet washcloth.
– natural, mild, amino acidic surfactant.
– bacillus ferment: gently eliminates dead cells, revealing younger, healthier skin.
– lacto coccus ferment lysate: based on probiotic technology, it has a positive influence the barrier function, cellular cohesion and skin regeneration.
– fermented papaya extract: rich in organic acids, amino acids and sugars with recognised antioxidant and purifying properties. on the barrier function, cellular cohesion and skin regeneration.
– fermented papaya extract: rich in organic acids, amino acids and sugars with recognised antioxidant and purifying properties.
– avocado oil, jojoba oil, rice starch: film forming, emollient, and protective.
– cellulose acetate: natural powder with a biodegradable scrub effect.
Made in Italy
Fragrance: Rose Gardenia
Santa Maria Novella began as a herbal apothecary range of medicinal balms and tinctures more than 800 years ago and has a rich, spiritual history. The products were originally created by an order of Italian Dominican monks, who used the herbs and flowers found in the gardens of their monastery just outside Florence to treat the skin ailments of patients in their infirmary. Today the range is loved by supermodels and celebrities alike and many of the formulations remain unchanged since the day they were created. This collection of divine skincare formulations and delicate fragrances has stood the test of time.
In the 18th century, thanks to the efficacy of the many formulas used, the fame of the pharmacy spread world wide. Presently under the direction of Eugenio Alphandery, the tradition is being carried on – production is limited and is meticulously controlled. Only the highest quality natural ingredients are used, and the procedures continue the founding fathers’ tradition. The herbs are organically grown and harvested when their balsamic properties are at their peak, at the end of June, early July. Production is now carried out in state of the art premises about 3 kms to the north of Florence. All the products are made here with equipment that has been specially designed and custom built for each specific product. Each product has a peculiar story, come and discover this beautiful brand for yourself.